Tuesday, June 26, 2012

you're invited to the pants party


via bjonesstyle
via bjonesstyle
via cheetah is the new black
via cheetah is the new black
Lately I have been really into bold, graphic printed pants. Leopard print, black and tribal, floral, you name it and I like it. I mentioned in my past posts that I am trying to add more color and "pzazz" to my wardrobe this year, and I believe if the pants are fitted right and paired with a great heel, this is the perfect way to do just that!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to do the exact same thing this year! adding that extra pop of color, or a statement piece... I bought a couple of colorful pants but I don't know if I'm ready to dive into patterns yet!


    follow me :) --> http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete