Wednesday, February 15, 2012

gucci galore

[4.Alphabet des Divas-E];Emma Stone&Gucci
Rag bone dart shirt $195, Gucci cotton pants £424, Gucci high heel pumps $1,195, Gucci chain clutch, Gucci jewelry $2,395, Gucci Flora Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, $85




I came across this Polyvore set today and I thought it was beautiful and really well made. It initially caught my eye because of the gorgeous emerald green Gucci blazer. I absolutely love everything about it! It sorta has a tuxedo quality about it, which is so modern and charming. Emma Stone looked so cute at the People's Choice Awards. This is a great example of the menswear trend without looking too masculine. The bold color jacket paired with classic black pants and neutral accessories is the perfect combination. I previously mentioned my obsession with the color green, and this coat is no exception. It's safe to say that I am currently obsessed! Gucci's recent pieces are simply incredible. I long to have something similar to this in my closet. If only I could get up tomorrow morning and throw this look on for work. Well, you can't blame me for dreaming!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment