Monday, February 6, 2012

pink pout

via theglitterguide.tumblr.com
So I have enough empty MAC cases to get two free lipsticks. I already promised Andrew's little sister I would give her Russian Red (my personal fav) so that she won't have to borrow mine anymore-not that I mind, but it's nice to have your very own. That takes away one, so now I get to figure out what to get for myself. I don't really need red lipstick because I already have tons. However, I have this perception that as a red-head I can't pull many colors off. The pink lip color on this model is stunning and I absolutely love it, but she has a more ginger red, where as I am a more Ariel red (remember little mermaid? Yup, I'm that kind of red). Clearly I'm uncertain what to get, so I suppose I'll have to rely on the MAC girls for their expertise. Mmmm, decisions! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment