Sunday, May 6, 2012

gold on the ceiling

cheap monday jeans, liberty love tank, f21 clutch, random bracelets, marc jacobs watch, jeffrey campbell heels, heart boutique ring, mac lipstick in "ruby woo".
I saw The Black Keys last night with Andrew and his little sister, Cheyanne. The Keys put on a great show. I sang and danced the night away and overall had a wonderful evening with the two Barbas'. I originally planned to wear my leather leggings to the show (like I mentioned in my last post), but somehow this didn't transpire into my ensemble. Instead I went with my electric blue collar tank, and as always, my go-to black skinnies. To add a pop of excitement to my rather predictable look, I threw on my favorite shoes- my leopard print Jeffrey Campbell's. They make everything look pulled together and well, fabulous. As for my leather pants, I suppose there are always more concerts in my future I can finally bust those babies out! Hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment