Sunday, April 22, 2012

colorblind



f21 tanks, american apparel shorts, f21 loafers, random bracelets, marc jacobs watch, uo sunnies
Today was another hot day as I predicted, so I was happy to throw on shorts and a tank today. Lately, I seem to be drawn to sheer structured tanks with buttons, pockets and collars so I put on my beige and black one with my high waist black shorts. It was comfortable and casual-which was great for a hot, lazy Sunday. However, I did notice that I'm pretty pale, so I guess its time to apply some self tanner so that I don't look so washed out when I wear neutrals. Anyways, I took these pictures in the morning right as I was leaving to run some more errands, and as soon as I got back I quickly changed into my bikini for the barbeque at my sister's house. It felt great to get some sun, I must say, and hopefully I don't look like a ghost anymore. Hope everyone has a great week!

♥ ♥ ♥Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment