Saturday, April 21, 2012

isn't this paradise?


timing maxi skirt, f21 tee, vintage belt, steve madden bag, marc jacobs watch, random bracelets, crossroads necklace, rayban sunnies
Today feels like summer and I love it! I can't wait to lay out every weekend and drink sangria and margaritas by the pool with my sister and girl friends. The hot sun makes me giddy for all the hot nights that are coming and all the fun things I wan to do this summer. I'm so ready for cut-offs, flowy tanks, and everything maxi! For my look today, I decided to pull out my salmon navajo print maxi skirt and pair it with a simple black tee to wear as I ran around town getting some much needed errands done. Tomorrow is supposed to be 87 degrees again, so Andrew and I plan on barbequing with my sister and her fiance and some friends. Hopefully, I get to see some pool time...how I long to sprawl out on a colorful towel and just dive into a good book and forget about the world. Doesn't that sound like an amazing Sunday? Well, I think so! Happy sunny and hot weekend everyone!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment