Wednesday, January 11, 2012

copycat

h&m kimono jacket, tresics white tee, citizens of humanity shorts, jeffrey campbell boots, bracelets f21, rings h&m, crossroads trading co., silpada 
This is one of my many kimono jackets I am blessed to own, but it's also one of my favorites. It's very Nicole-esque in it's nature and fits like a dream. I think I've worn it at least 10 times in several different combinations- including shorts and tights like seen here, over dresses, and with a classic pair of black skinnies. I love clothes that are versatile and easy to style, as well in neutral colors like black and white because they go with everything! Also you have to admit that the pattern almost imitates leopard print (which we all know how I feel about that) so you can imagine how excited I was when I came across this recently at h&m. It was a great buy for sure!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment