Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Erin B., Myself, Erin S., Nina
Via Fashion Gone Rogue

Well, it's official! 2012 has finally graced us with it's presence, so I believe that is finally time for me to join the style blogging world and introduce my personal style blog (insert drum roll here) Gypsy Luxe Style! (I have to say thank you to my gorgeous twin sister, Erin, for the spectacular name). I have been contemplating doing this for almost a year and with some recent pushing and encouragement from my wonderful family and friends, I have at last built up enough courage to get started. This is a whole new world for me, and I really have no clue as to what I am doing, but I'm pretty sure I'll learn as I go and figure out my concept as I continue to blog. I hope you all enjoy watching my little blog blossom and grow, it should be interesting to see where it takes me. To be honest, I am really excited to share all my fashion inspirations and recent purchases, as well document my daily adventures to the world. But most of all I am excited to share my personal style with you all! So here is to a new year filled with nothing but happiness, fun, and amazing style! 

The first picture I posted is what I wore on NYE night. Andrew and I threw a small party at our apartment for a few of our friends. Not bad a choice, don't you think? I love the way the sequence is in an almost Aztec pattern. So on trend this season! The second picture is something I would love to wear to a New Year's party one time. I am obsessed with the gold sheer top and black skirt (sheer is such a great way to be "sexy" in my opinion), and then topping it off with the black fur jacket, it is  simply magnificent! Maybe I will get close to accomplishing this look when I celebrate 2013 next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment