Wednesday, January 4, 2012

lady looks good in black

Via Fashiontoast

Via Dulceida
Via ZsaZsa Bellagio
Via Fashionvibe
Via Fashionvibe
Via Late Afternoon
Via UrbanOutfitters.com




       


I have always been a huge fan of all black ensembles, not only because it is super chic, but also because it makes you look skinny! (I mean, who doesn't want to trick the eye into seeming thinner than you really are?)  In reality this may be a myth,  but regardless, I live by this rule! Black is slimming, and of course absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. To be honest, I would COVET everyone of these looks if I ever had the chance to own any of them. I am in love with fringe, lace, and leather (my three basic style must haves) and these are just some of my favorite outfits I have come across lately. They all showcase how beautiful the color black is, and how undeniably fabulous it can be!

♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment