Monday, January 23, 2012

the warmth inside

via nordstrom
via asos
via cheetah is the new black
So I have to apologize for my recent absence on my blog. I haven't been feeling well lately (I've been fighting a cold for the past week) and on top of that, the weather in Sacramento has been really windy and rainy and really COLD- which inevitably makes it hard to take outfit pictures. So that's my excuse or lack of one. However, in lieu of these past chilly days, I've realized that I need to purchase a coat with fur to keep me warm. I've seen some cute ones recently, whether it be a leather jacket, a full shag fur coat, or a parka. Also for some reason or another, I feel drawn to the colors black and army green. Seems practical and stylish, don't you think? So here's to happy shopping to me in my search for the perfect winter coat! Hopefully soon I'll have pictures of my new purchase to show you.

 ♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment