Saturday, January 7, 2012

I just wanna sing a song with you





american eagle denim shirt, tresics white tee, h&m leather pants, aldo boots, f21 rings and necklace
Well here is my first attempt to capture some pictures of the outfit I wore today. It's Saturday and I didn't have anything necessarily planned, so I went with a casual yet stylish look. Right now, I pretty much throw my denim shirt over everything. It super comfortable and can be styled in so many different ways. I also haven't really had a chance to wear my new suede boots that Andrew gifted me for Christmas this year, so I decided I would wear them in my first outfit post. Aren't the awesome? They have the perfect heel and look great with your pants tucked inside them or cuffed at the ankle (a look I adore). Also these pants are so great too! I love that you can pair it with a tee to dress them down like I did here, or  you can wear them with a feminine blouse for a really chic evening look. Leather pants are a staple piece every girl should have in her closet. Im sure you'll be seeing these pants frequently, because they look great with so many things I have, and well I just love them!

Alright, so in regards to the photos we took, they aren't the best quality, but like I said earlier this whole personal style blog is such a foreign territory to me and a complete learning process. Andrew and I spent quite awhile trying to figure out where would be a good spot to shoot, and we finally decided that in front of the little tree next to my apartment door was a lovely spot. The sun hit me at a good angle and illuminated my hair to a fiery red (which I think looks cool in the pictures). It was rather windy outside (which is sorta unusual and yet surprisingly pleasant because it seemed to warm up somehow) so I was worried my hair would look crazy in the pictures, but to my delight that wasn't the case. So here are a few decent shots that really showcased my look. I am hopeful that with practice and experience, overtime my pictures and especially my poses will look a lot better and not so awkward!

 ♥♥♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment