Friday, January 27, 2012

jailbate

via brooklyn blonde
via fashionhippieloves
via styleesentials.tumblr
via fashionhippieloves
via devon rachel
via atlantic-pacific
I felt the need to discuss with you my love for black and white stripes today after I came across the most beautiful blouse on pinterest (which happens to be my new favorite addiction). Black and white stripes have been in trend for several years now, (similar to leopard print) and well, I love them as much as leopard, if not more. This look can easily be mixed with any print, and goes with practically every color under the sun. Black and whites stripes are super chic and so beautiful, and I find myself buying anything that comes in this pattern-whether it be a blouse, tank, dress, jacket, or even a bathing suit (yes, I own a black and white striped bikini and it's fab!)

 ♥ ♥ ♥ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment